[TYPO3-dev] Disabling of workspace preview layer?

Martin Keck keck at bloompark.de
Fri Aug 27 13:20:03 CEST 2010

Hi there,

is there a standard way to disable the preview layer for workspaces?

I know that it's possible to set the config.message_preview. But that
doesn't fit my needs, as I generate XML from the page content via a
special typeNum to use it in Flash. The result then is the XML plus the
the <div id="typo3-previewInfo">-layer which causes a parsing error.

The only way to do it, that I found out, is to change the previewInfo()
method in class.tslib_fe.php. Not very nice...

Thx for every hint in advance!

Greetings
Martin