[TYPO3-dev] Message in backend not visible in new typo3 4.4 using flashMessage

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Aug 26 17:41:02 CEST 2010

On 08/26/2010 05:32 PM, Cyrill Helg wrote:
> I'm using this code to generate a small message in the backend when a record
> is saved with specific settings to inform the user about an email sent:
>
> 		echo t3lib_div::makeInstance(
> 			't3lib_FlashMessage',
> 			'Message!',
> 			'',
> 			t3lib_FlashMessage::INFO
> 			)->render();
>
> [In function "processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations" in class
> "tx_fxagency_tcemainprocdm"]

Don't echo out the message, it will be placed automatically. We're using
this code in a processDatamap_postProcessFieldArray hook:

$flashMessage = t3lib_div::makeInstance(
	't3lib_FlashMessage',
	'Message!',
	'',
	t3lib_FlashMessage::WARNING,
	TRUE
);
t3lib_FlashMessageQueue::addMessage($flashMessage);

Regards
Christian