[TYPO3-dev] future of FORM

Kai Vogel kai.vogel at speedprogs.de
Thu Aug 26 11:08:52 CEST 2010

Hi Reinhard, Hi Ernesto,

I think these are two more examples for nice to have methods:

- Some kind of Flash binding like XML output of validation results
- Real MIME type validation of uploaded files

And what do you think about graphical statistics of the submitted data in
the log module?

Best regards
--
Kai

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:23:37 +0200, Reinhard Führicht <rf at typoheads.at>
wrote:

>>> Thanks for reminding me about that. I really wanted to get in touch
with
>>> all the form extension authors, but I somehow got busy and forgot
about
>>> it.
>>> I talked to Patrick during the t3dd09 about providing error checks and
>>> utility function in core to be used in form handling extensions, but
>>> this came to nothing too somehow.
>>> It would be really cool to team up and try to provide at least some
>>> useful error checks in core. The new FORM object needs them,
Formhandler