[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-doc] Problem with documentation template

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Mon Aug 23 14:07:36 CEST 2010

Am 2010-08-23 13:52, schrieb François Suter:

> This is a known issue. I don't know if it's related to the template
> itself or if it's a more general OpenOffice bug.
>
> It can be solved quite easily be correcting the outline level of the
> paragraphs. Place yourself in the faulty paragraphs and go to Format >
> Paragraph... Click on the "Outline & numbering" tab and check the
> "Outline level" field. It should read "Body text" and not "Level xx".

Ok. This seems to help. I use the brush tool to transfer it to every
paragraph. It seems like each paragraph carries the level of the
previous heading.

Probably this can get solved by configuring the index instead of
applying a new level to each paragraph. I mean if a heading has level 3
it makes quite sense that the whole following paragraph has also level
3, but simply is not marked as headline. At least that would make sens
in my eyes.

I am not an open office expert, probably someone could explain the OO
guys in IRC our problem and they could now a solution...

greetings,
Bernhard