[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-doc] Problem with documentation template

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Mon Aug 23 13:39:22 CEST 2010

Hello !

This is a cross post to the documentation and dev mailinglist. The dev
mailinglist seems to be spammed and not many people reading. So I posted
to dev altough this should belong to documentation.

I have a problem with the documentation template "manual.sxw" for
creating new extension manuals. Whenever I try to update the index it
looks like in the following screenshot:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5079/docproblem.jpg

As you see in the screen not only the headlines are shown but also the
whole texts. But I surely marked each text as "Standard" and not as
"Überschrift" text type.

Here is a link to the manual:

http://rapidshare.com/files/414608868/manual.sxw

It would be nice if someone could have a look at this problem and tell
me how to fix it. This already occured with another manual I started to
write some days ago. And extensions without documentation are worthless.

greetings,
Bernhard