[TYPO3-dev] Form handling

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 21 15:40:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 21-8-2010 10:32, Tapio Markula wrote:
> function FORM($conf,$formData='') in class.tslib_content.php
>
> handles partially sending form information, but it seems not have the
> mail function. Where the actually email sending has been handled?
> I would need to create an extension in order to a little bit change it.

The FORM function creates the form itself. If a form element with the
name 'email' is detected by index_ts.php it will let the function
sendFormmail() in class.tslib_fe.php handle the form values.

There is a hook in this function to process the data prior to the actual
sending.
The actual sending is handled by the function sendTheMail() in
class.t3lib_htmlmail.php

HTH

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,