[TYPO3-dev] How to propose new datas for static info tables (static_country_zones) ?

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Aug 20 18:42:08 CEST 2010

Hi Ismaël,

> I would like to add french datas into static_country_zones for the 22
> metropolitan regions and 96 metropolitan departments.
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:FR)
>
> I can do it for myself but I think it could be usefull (at least for
> many users in France).
>
> Stanislas Rolland is maintainer of static_info_tables
> Francois Suter, Franz Holzinger, Rene Fritz are authors of
> static_info_tables_fr
>
> How to propose such a change ?

Thank you for making this offer.

The addition of country zones should be done in the base extension:
static_info_tables. You probably do not need any translation for the
country zones of France. Therefore, no change should be required to
static_info_tables_fr or to the other translation extensions.

I am currently the maintainer of the base extension.

Please post your offer on the page
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-static_info_tables/issues
You can attach files there after login.

Please do this with utf-8-encoded tables using the most recent version
of the extension (2.1.2).

Kind regards,
Stanislas