[TYPO3-dev] scheduler and doNotLoadInFE

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 20 09:51:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

> i have - you know? :) - an ExtJS grouping grid in mind having eg cal
> group and all the single tasks below. So you can easy search, filter etc.
>
> Doing this is no magic. Only the array for the ajax call has to be done,
> the grid is "standard". I can help out if interest is there.

I'm not really proficient (yet?) with ExtJS so help is indeed welcome.

Anyway - as I think I already mentioned - the Scheduler is not "my"
baby. Of course since I implemented it, I know it well and I may voice
more opinions about it than others, but every contribution is welcome.

I'm still a bit unconvinced about having a task for each reminder, but
anyway it's just an opinion I expressed and nothing more.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter