[TYPO3-dev] Meta tag "noindex, nofollow" on development domain

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Aug 19 00:39:56 CEST 2010

Hey.

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
>> This way you can deploy the condition to your production system as well
>> and don't need to change anything during deployment process.
>
> Neat, working like a charm. I'm curious, will the different version
> (page source with and without meta tags, google tracking, etc.) be
> cached independently, based on those different states?

Yes, conditions are always handled _before_ caching is taken into
account, so that is transparent.

BTW (the performance addict in me is speaking here): This is a reason to
have as little conditions as possible: They are _always_ calculated on
_every_ page load. It could cost you some milliseconds (for a full
cached page, too) if you bloat your TS with a lot of them.

Regards
Christian