[TYPO3-dev] Problems with a form in my extension and the action attribute

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 18 11:21:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

Resuscitated an old thread because I just stumbled upon this problem :-)

On 5-8-2009 15:06, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> StephenBungert schrieb:
>> I set the action with:
 >> $markerArray['###FORM_ACTION###'] =
>> $this->pi_getPageLink($GLOBALS['TSFE']->id);
>>
>> And this is fine when the page is first visited - i see it
>> correctly in the form action attr, but after submitting the id is
>> not in the query string and the root page is shown.
>
> try using id as hidden field. I remember these problems using GET

And what happens when Realurl / cooluri is installed? The form is now
submitted to an "old" url, isn't it?

Is there a way to make the form work with GET without having to look for
certain installed extensions?
(GET is sometimes needed if it must be possible to create bookmarks or
if links should trigger the same actions as the form, etc.)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert