[TYPO3-dev] Feature request TYPO3 4.5:: no XCLASS warning

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Aug 18 08:50:04 CEST 2010

Hi Franz,

I agree that these XCLASS warnings are a pain. Sometimes having a XCLASS
declaration doesn't make sense.

> Remove the developer warnings completely from the Extension Manager.
> Put this developer information into the extension ExtDevEval.

Another possibility might be for the EM to list the classes that *have*
a XCLASS declaration and just not mention the others.

Of course it could also be in extdeveval, but I'm not sure how many
people really use extdeveval. I don't most of the time.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter