[TYPO3-dev] Why are several bugs not accessible on bugs.typo3.org?

Alexander Bigga - Software linux at bigga.de
Wed Aug 18 08:50:16 CEST 2010

Hello Helmut,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 23:10:35 +0200, you wrote:

> In case of #14412, there's no exploit code present, only a description
> what should be and what was changed in the end. This information can
> also be easily obtained by a svn diff.

Thank you for making it public. The diff was of course the second thing I've
done after I didn't find anything in the bugtracker.

I was just wondering, if there is a problem with the bugtracker itself. But
now, I understand it better.

> > #12890 (aka. it's not a vulnerability).
>
> Well I can't say if this is a security issue, because I also get an
> "access denied".

Ok, the maintainer, Dominic Brander replied to my question:

-> Hi Alexander
-> we closed the bugtracker since we moved everything to forge:
-> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-t3blog

This will be the reason why the old bugs are not visible anymore. I don't
find this very helpful but... let's look to the future ;-)

Best regards,

Alexander
--
Alexander Bigga