[TYPO3-dev] Why are several bugs not accessible on bugs.typo3.org?

Alexander Bigga - Software linux at bigga.de
Tue Aug 17 15:41:10 CEST 2010

Hi Xavier,

thanks for your reply.

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 15:27:57 +0200, you wrote:

> The special english grammar is that we use "Fixed bug #number:
> <description of the bug>" :-)

;-) Ok. The description is sensless than. Ok.

> Security team should think about it (possibly still hiding some notes?)
>
> >Same happens with resolved bugs from the t3blog extension e.g. #12890
>
> Same reason.

?? The bug #12890 was reported by myself and was visible for weeks? Why is it
now a security issue?

Is the whole t3blog a security issue? Its gone completely from the
bugtracker.

I don't find it "secure" or helpful, if there are bugs mentioned and you
cannot understand what has been fixed.

Alexander
--
Alexander Bigga