[TYPO3-dev] Performance optimization Typo3

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Aug 17 11:28:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

now (I think) I've got it. That is indeed not so beautiful. Feel free to
provide a patch to improve that situation.

I would suggest to add methods to switch the user's session (back and
forth) to class.t3lib_userauth.php and use those in the beuser hooks
module (to switch to user) and logoff hook (to switch back).

What do you think?

Cheers,
Ernesto