[TYPO3-dev] ext_autoload.php

Gutfeldt Matthias mgutfeldt at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 11:10:57 CEST 2010

After updating 4.2.6 to 4.4.1 I keep running into errors. There is mention of an
Autoloading chapter in the documentation:
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.3.0/view/2/1/#id2343687>.

ext_autoload.php
Since TYPO3 4.3, it is possible  to declare classes in this file so that they
will be automatically  detected by the TYPO3 autoloader. This means that it is
not necessary to  require the related class files anymore. See the “Autoloading”
chapter  for more details.
However, I could not find this chapter. Where is this feature documented? I know
how to fix the error (there's a long thread about it from May/June 2009), but
I'd still love to see some docs. Thanks.

Matthias