[TYPO3-dev] hard coded <div> in pi_wrapInBaseClass

Lina Wolf liste at linawolf.de
Fri Aug 13 08:45:03 CEST 2010

  Even if you disable that, it depends on the single author to make the
disabling of the Base Wrap possible. Hard coded HTML-Code is bad style,
even worse if we think at generating something else with TYPO3 (XML,
dynamically created JavaScript, ...)

If we would have a special stdWrap function that is called by
pi_wrapInBaseClass and offers all fields of the plugin (like uid,
pageid, date, title) plus all fields of the flexform then the wrap could
be dynamically rewritten and even the whole plugin be overridden if
nessesary.