[TYPO3-dev] Wizard to get Google GData AuthSub token

Kees-Jan Koster keesjan at koster.cx
Thu Aug 12 16:21:35 CEST 2010

It looks like that it has something to do with IE8, in Firefox it just works
and IE6 shows a warning that it is redirected form https to http. Is it
possible that the BE session is somehow destroyed when redirecting form
https (google.com) to the TYPO3 backend in http for IE8?

Has someone experience with this kind of thing? I hope someone can help me
in the right direction to solve this.

Thanks,
Kees-Jan