[TYPO3-dev] saltedpasswords and umlauts

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Aug 12 15:51:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

thanks for your replies!

> Could you please reply and tell us:
> * do you use rsa with saltedpasswords?
I just tried it again with HTTPS (changing password, logging in -
doesn't work). I have loginSecurityLevel = rsa, but with HTTPS, rsa is
not used, isn't it?

> * do the above mentioned unit tests pass?
yes, they pass. Blowfish tests are skipped because of PHP 5.2

Can you send me a clear-text password together with its PHPASS hash, to
check whether setting or checking the password fails?
For "qweasdü" I got $P$CdSkwBzEnm4kqThi53tmCOaKNCKOTM/
Could you check, if this is a valid hash for this password?

Thanks

Kind regards
Steffen

--