[TYPO3-dev] typo3temp/compressor/ - autocleanup?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Aug 11 21:26:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

> A "janitor" (there is already a "caretaker" :-) ) module which performs
> low level clean up tasks such as this (temporary files which have not
> been accessed in x days), cache records?, optimize table, ... would be
> nice addition.

This is straying from the original topic. There are already a number of
cleanup scripts included in the lowlevel system extension meant to be
run from the command line. There's a plan to move as many of these as
possible to Scheduler tasks.

I have also created an extension called "cachecleaner" which adds a
lowlevel script to clean up tables in general. Whenever I have time
(which doesn't seem to be soon ;-) ) I plan to make it into a Scheduler
task too.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter