[TYPO3-dev] Bug in t3lib_pageSelect::storeHash()

Chris Zepernick {SwiftLizard} chris at swift-lizard.com
Tue Aug 10 20:05:18 CEST 2010

Got anotherone:

cms/index_ts on each page load and reload makes a call to
tsfe->generatePage_postProcessing(), which calls
tsfe->realPageCacheContent(), which then calls
tsfe->setPageCacheContent() ... if now TYPO3_UseCachingFramework is set
to true we use the caching framework.

Problem is here that setPageCacheContent() will only perform a
cache->set no matter if the cache allready exists and is  not yet
expired.

This means 2 Deletes and 2 inserts on each pageload (cache and cache_tags).

Wouldn`t it be better if setPageCacheContent() checks via
cache->has() if the cache allready exists before the same cache is set
again ?

this would save us 4 querys each time you reload a page.

cheers chris