[TYPO3-dev] Wizard to get Google GData AuthSub token

Kees-Jan Koster keesjan at koster.cx
Tue Aug 10 14:57:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to create a wizard to retrieve an authorization token form
Google Data API using AuthSub (
http://code.google.com/intl/nl-NL/apis/accounts/docs/AuthSub.html).
When the wizards pops up it redirects to
https://www.google.com/accounts/AuthSubRequest and sets a return url using
t3lib_div::getIndpEnv(TYPO3_REQUEST_URL).

When authenticated Google redirects to the url specified and adds the token
as a GET parameter.
But somehow after that redirect I get the backend login screen instead of my
wizard page (I am actually logged out from the backend completely).

Is it wrong what I am trying to do? I hope someone can point me in the right
direction. Thanks.

Kees-Jan