[TYPO3-dev] scheduler and doNotLoadInFE

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Aug 9 23:11:22 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Christian Kuhn <lolli at schwarzbu.ch>
Gesendet:   Montag, 9. August 2010 23:01:23
An:         List for Core-/Extension development <typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org>
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] scheduler and doNotLoadInFE

Hi,

> Which reminds me again that we really need to make extList and
> extList_FE available as arrays and not as comma separated strings ...

I hate the current handling of the lists. For myself it doesnt matter if
it's noted as array or list, but having build groups of extensions or
some manual sorting - when one extension is changed I've always look all
the extensions again to remove those I have noted above already. That
isn't comfortable at all.

Greets,
David