[TYPO3-dev] Boost page ranking 0f TYPO3

ben van 't ende ben at typo3.org
Mon Aug 9 17:47:40 CEST 2010

Hi People,

We need to boost the ranking of TYPO3 (typo3.org) in Google under the term Open
Source CMS. Currently we fall well below Drupal and Joomla and we should be
amongst them at least or higher. Besides the other SEO measures we are taking at
the moment we kindly ask you to replace or use the following linktexts on your
corporate or personal websites to get TYPO3 higher in ranking.

Please place a link to typo3.org with one of the following linktexts:

* TYPO3 – Open Source CMS
* TYPO3 – Enterprise Open Source CMS
* Open Source CMS TYPO3
* Open Source CMS

With the amount of agencies and people in the community we can possibly get a
few hundred links like this which should easily catapult us into position 2 in
the ranking, straight after opensourcecms.com.

gRTz

ben
--
TYPO3 Product Manager