[TYPO3-dev] typo3temp/compressor/ - autocleanup?

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Thu Aug 5 18:19:36 CEST 2010

Am 05.08.2010 15:07, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

> as typo3temp/* isn't cleared automatically, I didn't do anything to do
> this for t3lib_compressor. 500MB really sounds impressive, but I wonder
> where this amount comes from. New versions files are only created, when
> size or mtime changes.

Sure that also makes it clear why my folders are soo big. I've made many
changes for TemplaVoila's pagemodule CSS and JavaScript in the last
weeks and I guess this just produced all those files. I also just
checked two other systems where no backend JS/CSS modifications are done
and I can confirm the size ~8MB for this folder.

I guess in this case it's just ok to have the compressor turned off in
case backend-development is done and maybe a lowlevel_cleaner task would
make sense in the future.

Thanks for the quick feedback.

Cheers,
Tolleiv