[TYPO3-dev] Extending backend module

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Mon Aug 2 10:23:14 CEST 2010

J. Lingott schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working on an extension for an existing backend module,
> which is actually developing quite nice, but due to the special case i
> could need help on following three things.
>
> 1. Is there a way to set a special ID for a tce form element and is it
> possible to just add a hidden input field?
>
> 2. If modifying the TCA of an existing backend module, what's the
> right way to implement CSH?
>
> 3. What would be the right way to implement AJAX capabilities in the
> BE without a module (i.e. just add a script/ class)?
> Currently tried to just implement it by registering a script in
> ext_localconf.php ($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['AJAX']['modname::load'] =
> t3lib_extMgm::extPath($EXT_KEY).'mod1/index.php:modscript->ajaxLoader';),
> but then keeps spitting error "This module 'modname' is not enabled in
> TBE_MODULES". Is a way to manually enable the script, or did i just do
> something wrong?
>
> Hope anyone can help, cheers
>
> jbl
What I forgot to mention is, I am trying to create a new wizard with my
own userFunc. The wizard itself is loading and working fine, but as I
couldn't find any information on that topic, some questions (including
those mentioned before) are unclear. So even if its just information
about creating wizards, I'd be happy if anyone shares some knowledge.

--
deweblop applications
Heidelberger- 55

fon: +4962218682063