[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Apr 30 16:53:33 CEST 2010

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb am 28.04.2010 21:14:
> Hi!
>
> Robert Lemke wrote:
>> Fabien tried to compare a few frameworks
>> with Symfony 2.0 but the tests are meaningless because in reality it
>> were hello world tests. FLOW3 was not configured correctly
>
> Only for the record, here is this test: http://symfony-reloaded.org/fast
>
> I have no reasons to doubt Robert's words in any way. It is just good to
> have this link somewhere.

Thanks for the link, Dmitry.

>From the point of view of someone just "surfing by", those benchmarks
are of course devastating publicity for FLOW3.

It would be cool if the FLOW3 team could provider Fabien with
improvements to the test scenario as requested on the page (git hub
patch), so that we can position FLOW3 where it really belongs.

Quote from the page: "Caution: We are not the best experts for all the
frameworks used in this benchmark, far from it. We might have missed
some important speed-enhancing technique for one framework or another.
If this is the case, please fork the code on Github, make your
optimizations, and request a pull."

Cheers,
Ernesto