[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 22:04:42 CEST 2010

Hi!

JoH asenau wrote:
> I know that, since this is what I have done since 2002 as well.
> But this is not about the time somebody donated for V4 but about V5 only.
>
> So as long as there has been neither a donation of time nor a donation of
> money dedicated to the V5 project, IMHO it doesn't matter what anybody has
> done for V4 - because this is a completely different issue.

I disagree. FLOW3 would never have money for paid development unless if
there were no TYPO3 v4. Those money come because of v4 and because
companies and people can use v4 for their projects. TYPO3 has a very strong
position now because of v4 and FLOW3 is nowhere near. So FLOW3 lives now
due to TYPO3 v4. Therefore anybody who contributed to v4 in terms of money
or time has full rights to talk about it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member