[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 29 17:06:32 CEST 2010

JoH asenau wrote:
> After all this is why the TYPO3 Association has been founded: To make
> paid development of a new core possible, because people thought it
> would improve development speed and quality.

Source? I can only find [1].

> ONLY those people should complain, who REALLY donated money, be it by
> being a member of the T3A or by donating a certain amount directly -

I don't think that the remarks I read in this thread were made as
complaints. Please take into consideration that not everybody is very
good with (human) languages, so "must" should not be considered as a
strict demand or complaint.

Second, some people spend time to produce money and donate it; others
donate their time. I don't see much difference. Everybody here does
something for TYPO3 in a way that matches their skills.

[1] http://association.typo3.org/about/

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert