[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Apr 29 15:27:27 CEST 2010

On Apr 29, 2010, at 7:58 AM, JoH asenau wrote:

>> an active community that supports the product by means of responding
>> to mailinglists,
>> supplying extensions, answering questions, managing IRC and what not
>> may have there saying aswell and in the whole thread I didn't see
>> anybody
>> forcing the FLOW3 to put a release out, they are mere wishes and
>> expressing
>> there thoughts and feelings.
>
> What about this one:
>
>> I think v5 team should get a clear and strong deadline when
>> they must release v5. Not FLOW3 alpha1087 but v5! Not v5rc1 but a
>> completely ready v5. This deadline should be in this year. If they
>> fail,
> we
>> should declare the project as failed.
>
> There are others as well, but I am too lazy now to pick them all ...
>
> Joey

Joey,

the above statement is by no means official so there is no pressure
involved. The above is just a very strong suggestions IMHO.

Pressure in this case could only be applied by the association,
but since Robert is founder (as far as I know) of the association
it's highly unlikely that the above style pressure will get applied.

I am closing this now... enough said...

Ries

PS: It would be nice if the association would come with a form of
clarification.