[TYPO3-dev] How do I access Typoscript Setup from a BE Module?

Peter Klein peter at clioonline.dk
Thu Apr 29 14:26:57 CEST 2010

Im working on an extension where I have a BE module which needs to
access the Typoscript setup  (Not the Page TSconfig) of a selected
page.

So I don't need a full TSFE object, just the setup data.

I have tried something like this:

-- cut --
$tmpl = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_TStemplate');
$tmpl->tt_track = 0;        // Do not log time-performance information
$tmpl->init();
// Gets the rootLine
$sys_page = t3lib_div::makeInstance("t3lib_pageSelect");
$rootLine = $sys_page->getRootLine($this->id);
// This generates the constants/config + hierarchy info for the
template.
$tmpl->runThroughTemplates($rootLine,$template_uid);
$tmpl->generateConfig();

$setup = $tmpl->setup;
-- cut --

The $setup var then does contain the TS setup, but only partially.

Does anyone know how to get hold of the full TS setup?

--
Peter Klein / Clio Online