[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Apr 29 11:32:13 CEST 2010

>> I bet you don't even use HTML templates, just pure hardcore TS to
>> build a website ;-)
>
> LOL :-) I think I did that once (or did I just try it? Don't
> remember.. ;-) ... about six years ago ;-).. with CTABLE or OTABLE...
> hehe...

If we want to show an HTML/CSS-Dummy to our clients, this is already done
with TYPO3 and the only HTML-Templates we have to work with are used in
projects we do together with other agencies.

Why should we use HTML templates, TS TEMPLATE elements, markers and
subparts, when the same can be acchieved with some TS wraps in just a few
minutes?

This is another reason why we don't even use TemplaVoila for our projects,
because there simply is nothing to "map".

And BTW: It might be pure TS, but there is nothing "hard" about it ;-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bunnyfield