[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at abezet.de
Wed Apr 28 19:34:20 CEST 2010

> Multiple pilot systems? :) I rather think it is a lack of a real customer
> who asks: "When it will be ready for use?" :)

Refactoring is a basic principle of agile development (I thought ;-)).
Planning and designing first and doing it exactly like this afterwards is
what I learned at the university :-P ;-) (ah.. well.. to be more exact:
one prototype was allowed in the prototype process model) ;-)

A real customer primarily asking "When it will be ready for use?" will get
a system that is much worse in every parts than a customer asking for the
real needs he has. I wouldn't want to have such a system as the base of my
work for the next 10 years.

So, what are the real needs/requirements of FLOW3 / TYPO3v5? That's the
important question. Not the timeline. And it looks like they are asking
and answering this again and again in the sprints.