[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Apr 28 19:24:44 CEST 2010

On Apr 28, 2010, at 11:15 AM, Irene Höppner wrote:

> Hi Thomas
>
>> The only thing i miss is more information about the progress, some
>> more news
>> on the FLOW3 project site. What about posting a video after every
>> Iteration
>> with the summary of the Sprint Review and some real world code
>> examples how
>> to use it.
>
> That's a very good point. It's just a question of time and if
> Karsten and Robert do all this besides programming it would slow
> down the development of FLOW3 and TYPO3v5. Some goal conflict here :-
> (...

Co'mon,

we don't take about a high quality BBC ready documentary here..

Given the number of sprints there are now it would properly take up
less then 2% of there total time,
that sounds quite good if you want to promote your baby to the
community, right?
Kasper made  many video's when he was in charge.

Ries