[TYPO3-dev] Retrieve page as fe_user from CLI script

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 27 16:11:34 CEST 2010

Thanks for your answer.

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> What else do I need to "play" browser myself in this case?
>
> A service that processes your custom HTTP header and returns a proper user.

 From what I could see tslib_eidtools::initFeUser() returns a proper
user. There is a fe_sessions record with a ses_id from the user data
which initFeUser() returns.

t3lib_div::getURL() uses curl to retrieve the page (same installation as
the CLI script is running on and I already have the proper URL) and
supports extra HTTP headers.
The syntax of the Cookie header seems to be acceptable for getURL/curl
(with a small typo it returned FALSE). So, what do you mean by "custom
HTTP header"? Isn't this the header that a browser sends to the server
to pass the cookie information?

I get the page content of the URL I wanted, only thing is that the login
has been lost.

Hopefully you can provide a little bit more info?

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl