[TYPO3-dev] PHPunit - Problem with cwd

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Apr 27 15:07:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

Stefan Geith schrieb:
> Is this a known issue ?

Yes, but I haven't entered it into the bug tracker yet.

The problem is that the image functions expect to be called from the FE
index.php as they use relative file paths in

  tslib_gifBuilder::getImageDimensions (inherited from t3lib_stdGraphic)

... and some of the called functions.

This can be fixed by appending some of the available path constants here
and there. So this needs to be fixed in the core (so that the image
functions work both in the "real" FE as well as called from the unit tests).

So far, I've haven't invested the work to track this down. Would you
like to fix this and provide an RFC for this? That would be awesome!

Oli

BTW: I've just released phpunit 3.4.12. It doesn't fix this particular
issue, but still has some important bugfixes. :-)
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member