[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at abezet.de
Tue Apr 27 13:23:44 CEST 2010

> TYPO3 Scrum Master is very clever and understands the importance of
> public
> relations. Don't worry. You'd better spend a day communicating these
> issues
> than make them even harder to communicate later. Don't you think so? ;)

I'm kind of irritated.
Robert was writing nothing new to me here. And I didn't know it from
Robert personally. And I need to do a TYPO3v4-business like most of the
ppl in this mailing. And because of that I can spend much fewer time than
I'd like to with FLOW3.
But maybe I'm developer enough myself to know, how much time it takes to
write an article, to answer to emails, to write blog-entries, to make
podcasts, to talk to ppl etc. So, I'm surprised that it's *only* 20% of
the time they spent for communication.

Well... funny that this has to be explained to developers... thought they
know the game...