[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Sun Apr 25 22:32:59 CEST 2010

Hi Peter.

On 25.04.10 12:35, Peter Russ wrote:
> --- Original Nachricht ---
> Absender: Jochen Rau
> Datum: 25.04.2010 09:54:
>> enterprise level software development
> LOL

IMO it is very unfriendly to laugh about statements given by another person.

> Sorry: if you have to decide now for a strategy for the next years, F²
> is definetly OUT. Why? Because: no campany can or will affort to rewrite
> on any new alpha-release with no idea when final relase will be
> available and which features.

Nobody forces you to use alpha versions.

> IMHO F² is an academic exercise to show what could be done. But if it
> comes down to real production quality, 'elsd' will rely on ZF 2.x as
> more developers are used to ZF 1 ;-)

Sorry. I didn't get the point with here (elsd ??).

> Jochen, I just asked a very simple question before. But there is nobody
> out there of the F²-developers willing or able to anser. Again only buzz
> words 'enterprise level', 'new paradigms'....
> What I've learnd from marketing:
> if the product is weak put it in a nice box. If you haven't any product
> box should be golden ;-)

I was not aware of the fact that I (not) answered a question you had. My
post was a reply to a statement Chris Zepernick gave.

On 'new paradigm' see my other post. On 'enterprise level' see the
homepage of TYPO3 v4 where you can read "TYPO3 is a free Open Source
content management system for enterprise purposes". TYPO3 is
downloadable, we don't need a nice box ;-)

> --
> docendo discimus

That was my one of my personal motivations to be part of the Extbase
development (although the motto is a little bit too academic IMO ;-) ).