[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:36:38 CEST 2010

Hi!

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> While it may be second nature to you to immediately produce an optimal
> database model with the right indexes and optimized queries, others may
> not be so talented. I'm not saying that FLOW3 has these shortcomings,
> but my remark about alpha software was meant for alpha software in general.

After three years of active development it could be better in performance.
Don't you think so? :)

Your points make sense. I am a typical perfectionist, so I simply cannot
write the code the other way. To me each written line has to be polished
enough for production. Further optimizations are good but I simply can't
write 10 loops if it can be done with one. 10 may be simpler but
suboptimal. So I'd better invest time to do it right from the beginning if
I can.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member