[TYPO3-dev] Translation, L10N and LLXML

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sun Apr 18 14:06:31 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal,

> if ($recursively === FALSE) {
> $iterator = new RegexIterator(new IteratorIterator(new
> DirectoryIterator($pathname)), '/[^.]+/', RegexIterator::MATCH);
> // regex filters '.' and '..'
> } else {
> $iterator = new RecursiveIteratorIterator(new
> RecursiveDirectoryIterator($pathname),
> RecursiveIteratorIterator::SELF_FIRST);
> }

I am not sure about this one. I liked the solution that was already
present and did not want to spend too much time on it. I already spend
too much, because I first followed a different route of chmod'ing each
file, which though seemed more work than I first thought, and at the
same time there could be some problems with compatibility on other uses
of the functions. In the end it seemed more simple to just run at chmod
on the entire l10n directory and secure all files would have the correct
rights.

Feel free to post a new version if you think there is any gain.

> 2. If only OS other than WIN is getting the chmod/chgrp treatment, why
> should we traverse the directory tree at all on Windows?

Right, I will create a new version with a return of the function when
there is more feedback from others.

Please post further feedback in the thread in the core list.

--
Lars Houmark