[TYPO3-dev] Translation, L10N and LLXML

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sat Apr 17 19:29:47 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

> Sure, it was on my list for quite some time already, but I never had the
> patience to go forward with it ... Afaik, the only problem is that the
> fixPermission methods should handle directories recursively, or
> something like that.

I am looking into this. The patch is quite old and needs to be adjusted
a bit to the current trunk (and maybe also improved, I am not sure).

I am looking into this, and will try to provide a working patch pretty
soon, so please don't spend time on doing the same, but save time for
testing the patch when it is ready ;)

--
Lars Houmark