[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 heresy: what about "selling" pro extensions?

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Apr 16 16:16:33 CEST 2010

Am 16.04.10 14:59, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:

> Still, I suspect that you also make a lot of money with TYPO3. ;-P

Yes, but less than those who use TYPO3 and do not donate or contribute
to the TYPO3 Community. :-(

> Many people are employees themselves and are they expected to spend
> their free time + make donations?
> If people are willing to spend anything in any form, "we" ought to be
> happy and grateful. It's not a competition.

it should be, because at the pearly gates its only the karma that is
taken into account and not the amoung of greediness.

people should think about in how the can contribute even with small
amounts of money or i will insist on havin a open source tax in europe
on cigarettes and alcohol. :-)

have a nice friday.

olivier