[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 heresy: what about "selling" pro extensions?

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sun Apr 11 19:54:59 CEST 2010

Am 11.04.10 19:27, schrieb Martin Kutschker:

> What I don't understand is why this should spread TYPO3? Actually I find this a rather annoying
> aspect of other open source systems that I have to pay for even the dullest plugin/extension.

you are right on this 100%.

and btw the spreading of TYPO3 in Europe is quite impressive.

if someone (you) want to spread it more:

- write a book about TYPO3 in non-german language
- donate to the TYPO3 Association so that the ecosystem stays healthy
- promote and invite (even your competitors) to a TYPO3 event
- write documentation
- submit patches
- share your thoughts!
- donate your private extensions to the community. (if you dare to
spread your code :-) )

regards,

olivier