[TYPO3-dev] extbase question

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Sat Apr 10 15:02:52 CEST 2010

Hello !

I started coding my first extbase based extension :) Now I have some
question regarding architecture, best coding style, etc.

Which newsgroup should I ask such question on? Is t3.dev applicable???

My question is the following:
I have to implement an extension performing a SOAP request. I got the
basics running, my controller executes an action "formAction" which
displays a form. When the visitor fills in information and presse submit
another action "resultAction" get's called.

Now this "resultAction" should perform the SOAP request. I guess the
SOAP interface should get implemented as respository? Correct?

So I created a model having all variables being used in the SOAP
request. And then? Is there some base class I should inherit the
SOAP-Repository class from? Do I have to conform to some interface?

thanks for any hints,
Bernhard