[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-announce] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.3

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Apr 9 11:46:58 CEST 2010

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb am 09.04.2010 11:40:
> Hi,
>
> Michael Stucki schrieb am 09.04.2010 11:12:
>> TYPO3 version 4.3.3 is ready for download. It is a maintenance release
>> of version 4.3 and therefore contains only bugfixes and security fixes.
>>
>> IMPORTANT: This version includes an important security fix
>> to the TYPO3 core. A security announcement has just been
>> released:
>> http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-sa-2010-008/
>>
>> For details about the release, see:
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_4.3.3
>>

> The correct link would be:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/TYPO3_4.3.3

And the ChangeLog part missed the last two additions (including the
security fix). I just added them to the wiki page.

In future, I would mark those security issue with more prominence in the
ChangeLog ("!! Security" prefix or something) and include a link to the
corresponding sec-bulletin. What do you think?

Cheers,
Ernesto