[TYPO3-dev] cal base category selection mode problem

Leon Herber tigerleon at hotmail.de
Thu Apr 8 16:51:23 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm using the calender base extension (ver. 1.3.2) and I have many categories. One of these categories is "highlights". Now I'm using 3 cal-Plugins on one page. First plugin shows only the highlights. Second plugin shows all categories except for highlights. The third plugin shows a mini-calendar and a tree view of the categories in the frontend.
Here you can see the page: http://www.wutoeschingen.de/content-navigation/beachtenswertes/veranstaltungen/termine.html
Now the problem is: if I select the category "Kulturelles" (or other) from the category tree on the right side of the page, the second plugin (title in Frontend: "Weitere Termine") shows all categories, even the highlights, although the category selection mode in the plugin is set to "Don't show selected categories" + selected category "Highlights". The plugin works correctly if I only use one category per event, but if I use multiple categories in one event, some events are shown where they should't.

Second Problem: The first plugin shows only "highlights" (category selection mode in the plugin: "Show only selected categories" + "Highlights"). But it shows the highlights all the time, no matter what i select in the category tree.

Third Problem: There is some strange behaviour with the category-titles, which come at the end of each event in the list view in the first and second plugin. If i select "Highlights" from the category tree, the second plugin shows only the "Highlights"-category-title and doesn't show the others. If I select any other category, all categories-titles are shown in the second plugin but only the "Highlights"-category-title is shown in the first plugin. I want that all category-titles are displayed, no mather what I select from the cat tree.

Does anyone know this problems with multiple categories in the cal extension? And does anyone know how to fix them?

Thanks,
Leon