[TYPO3-dev] again issues with t3lib_div::_GP used in TS conditions

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Apr 7 17:28:01 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

>> My proposal would be now, to use t3lib_div::_GPmerged instead in
>> t3lib_matchcondition_abstract.
>
> I assume you mean GParrayMerged? I see no problem with it, so I am willing to give my +1.

nope, t3lib_div::_GPmerged($key) - at least my local SVN version of
Typo3 hast that method ;) It's returning the desired key from the merged
GET/POST arrays - so exactly what would be needed.

>> So what do you guys think - bug or no bug? Shall I add a ticket in
>> bugtracker?
>
> Bug, to the bug tracker and RFC to the core list.

Thanks. I'll wait for one or two more comments and than try to get it
into 4.4 :)

> It would be good also to submit the issue for Extbase.

It's probably more a issue with FLUID that's creating the form, having
the target controller/action in the form action as URL and all other
stuff as POST. I'll discuss it in the mvc group and probably come up
with a patch if I find the time.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch