[TYPO3-dev] Behavior of the core autoloader in TYPO3 versions 4.3.0 and above

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sat Apr 3 18:52:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 03.04.10 14:42, schrieb Helmut Hummel:

> 1. Why is the spl_autoload called at all?
> From my understanding it "only" looks for matching class files in the
> php include_path. The matching pattern is <className>.php

Meanwhile Marcus explained me, that it could be usefull calling the
spl_autoload implementation to have autoloading for PEAR classes.

So there's only one question remaining, why the core autoloader logs
error messages despite there might be other registered spl autoloaders
which could handle (auto)loading those classes.

Regards Helmut