[TYPO3-dev] OpenOffice woes - content listed got messed up

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 1 22:32:29 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i would also offer such service. I think main problem (in the past) was
> to hold the traffic limit low. I will discuss this things with the
> server team to get a picture what is possible.

Great! I can imagine that server load is more a problem with rendering
documentation.
A queue (maybe on a separate, small server) with priority for rendering
TER uploads might do wonders. E-mail notification if a test rendering is
ready and a link which is valid for say 48 hours to download the results?
(Yes, I'd be happy to do some coding for it, if there is support for
such a plan by the responsible team)

--
Jigal van Hemert.