[TYPO3-dev] OpenOffice woes - content listed got messed up

Stephen Bungert stephen at bungert.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 10:33:35 CEST 2010

On 31.03.2010 10:49, Stephen Bungert wrote:
> I have been changing a manual, and updated the content list.
>
> Now parts of the body text from EVERY paragraph are also included,
> instead of just the headers. Does anyone know how to correct this? Or
> what causes it?

Well thanks for the tips, I managed to find the problem. I changed all
the titles, this didn't help. I then started re-applying the body text
style to parts of the new text that I had written. Eventually I fixed
it. I also used a newer version of the manual so that I can make use of
the List style.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sb_portfolio/2.1.1/view/toc/0/

I'm very pleased with it now, even the 3rd and 4th level headers are
showing up. There are a few spelling errors that I must correct and I
must add some TS examples about using fields in single view as meta-tags.

The only real error I see is that the screenshot section has not
rendered correctly. There was text between each image, but it all seems
to have been added after the images.

Stephen.