[TYPO3-dev] slow t3lib_TSparser::parseSub in latest typo3 4.3

Bartosz Aninowski bartoszx at SPAMgmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:02:14 CET 2009

> So, these problemes occurred when upgrading from 4.2.9 to 4.2.10,
> correct? I'm going to have a look what exactly changed there...

Hi Oliver
Thanks for your reply.
I think I found problem/bug. Please try to reproduce this and confirm.
Create new file ext.ts in fileadmin then include it in main ts template.
<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:fileadmin/ext.ts">
Parse time is 300-400ms instead 30-40ms.
Next change typo3 core to 4.2.X clear cache and refersh page.
Parse time is 30-40ms

p.s remeber that USER_INT extension or COA_INT object should be added to
page

--
Bartosz Aninowski
typo(3)holics